Benjamin F. du Pont
President and Co-Founder, yet2.com
Ben duPont, is co-founder and managing partner at Chartline Capital Partners, a Venture Capital Fund that has 20 portfolio companies and invests in enterprise technology companies in: Digital Health, Retail Analytics, Telecom Infrastructure, Digital Industrial and Food Supply Chain.
Prior to Chartline Capital Partners, Ben co-founded yet2.com, an open innovation, technology scouting and patent pooling firm, holding the position as president from 1999 to 2016. In 2000, yet2.com was funded by Siemens, Bayer, Caterpillar, P&G, Honeywell, DuPont and NTT.
For several years, Ben worked for DuPont, a global materials science, chemical and agriculture company, and held various management positions across business units including automotive, fibers, specialty chemicals and engineering.
- Board of Directors, Ecrio
- Board of Directors, GigSky
- Board of Trustees, Longwood Gardens
- Board of Directors, MSCI
- Board of Directors, Unidel Foundation
- Board of Directors, Vorbeck
- Board of Trustees, Tower Hill School
- Technology Advisory Council, Wawa
- Co-founder and Board of Directors, Yet2.com
- Co-founder & Vice President, Zip Code Wilmington
- Advisory Board, Leadership Delaware
- Advisory Board, IP Group
- Co-chair, A Better Delaware
- B.S. from Tufts University in Mechanical Engineering